ICSD offers Islamic marriage services.
The following is a checklist of items needed to perform the marriage.
Original marriage license from the County. One can call the County of San Diego at any of the following offices:
(858) 505-6226, Kearny Mesa - 5473 Kearny Villa Rd. (3rd Floor).
(619) 237-0502, San Diego - 1600 Pacific Hwy.
(619) 498-2277, Chula Vista - 344 F St.
(619) 401-5750, El Cajon - 200 S. Magnolia Ave.
(760) 940-6858, San Marcos - 344 Via Vera Cruz
Driver License or Official I.D.
Is the Groom Muslim? If not, ICSD cannot perform the ceremony. ICSD offers testimonial certification for conversion.
If the Bride is Muslim, she must have a guardian present. If this is not possible, we should be provided with documentation of the guardian’s approval.
An agreed upon Mahr.
Two Muslim Male witnesses.
The fee is $100 if the marriage is performed at the ICSD. Otherwise the fee is $200.